Friday, September 16, 2011

             TERRY G IS STILL MY BEST FRIEND –SIDE –ONE.
Oluwatosin Johnson Anifowoshe a.k.a Side-One is one of the brightest artiste on the naija music front though encapsulated in a battle with his close pal, Terry G who he featured in his hit single “One by One”. DAMILOLA TOWOBOLA caught up with the budding talent and he spoke on his life, career and many battles. Side-One remains a force to reckon with in the industry. Enjoy the Excerpt
We know you as side-one. Can you just introduce yourself better?
My name is Oluwatosin Johnson Anifowoshe a.k.a Side-one a.k.a Don Papa One a.ka God son.
Tell me about the music Industry?
You see we are taking the Naija music industry to another level and we thank God for the fans, we thank God for who we are today because the crowd are really supporting my music, and massively supporting me. I just thank God because the first hit single I brought out “One by One” was highly accepted by Nigerians and even outside Nigeria people really enjoyed the music so well.
What has been the challenge so far?
I would just say nothing too serious although it is not really easy getting from one show to the other, moving from one studio to the other and also trying to impress your fans. But we are just doing it the way we know how to do it best and God is really on my side.
When did you actually start music?
I started music seven years ago singing in the choir, in Secondary School and even in Primary School but I really thank God for who I am today because now that I started professionally seven years back I think it’s really great and people are supporting me.
So what can you attribute to the rift between you and Terry G?
I would just say Terry G is my friend, my very close friend. However, you know there is no how you would have brothers or sisters that would not quarrel. Terry G is still my best friend, I love him so much and I don’t have any beef with him.
In the next five years where do you see Side-One?
Already I am seeing myself as a CEO signing artiste putting them to the limelight, getting the best vipe out of them and making them sound good for the viewers.
What message do you have for Facebookers and your fans?
Facebook is the largest entertainment network, the largest relationship network, the largest friendship network, Infact as I am concerned; I think facebook is the best you can have on internet; dating, friendship, business and everything. I support facebook because I am on the social network. To all my fans, I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment